A Beneficiary of the COVID-19 Economic Recovery And Resilience Response Program (CERRRP) Must be a registered entity in Uganda and a member of one of the Associations under Uganda Tourism Association (UTA) Applications shall thus provide a copy of a valid membership certificate or the equivalent.
- The applicant must be registered in Uganda in form of a tourism entity or business and been in existence for at least 2 years.
- Is either Small/Micro (3-50 employees and turnover not exceeding UGX. 360 Million), Medium (between 50 and 100 employees); annual turnover or assets between UGX 360 million and UGX 30 billion)
- The applicant must whether directly or indirectly have been offering gainful employment to at least 3 people for at least six months before the COVID-19 outbreak (i.e. 28th February)
- Must be willing to provide information as may be requested in form of reports at inception and upon project completion
- Should provide any supporting documents relating to the activity as may be instructed by the project team
- All activities must result in verifiable, tangible, and measurable outcomes that will contribute to the attainment of CERRRP objectives.
- Should meet the basic eligibility criteria in line with the specific project output or action that they are applying for.